We are excited to now offer our Andy1st Driving School Franchise with Regional lesson prices to match your area..
Are you an Approved driving instructor that is fed up with their existing driving school franchise?
Are you a PDI that is looking at getting sponsored while you complete your training?
Then look NO further!
As we are experienced driving instructors we know just what you need, therefore we offer a great service for a low price. From just £65 per week we will offer you all the support you need to run a busy yet organised business. But, we still let you be your own boss, you run your own diary, decide how many hours you wish to work etc but still have us there in the background supporting you when needed. Our aim is to be the fasted growing driving school in the UK, so why not become a part of that and join our team. We have all the knowledge and infrastructure set up, all we need now is YOU.
So what do you get as a Andy1st driving school franchisee.
New pupils supplied without charge!
Start-up pack and stationery.
Professionally designed web site for your area.
Search engine optimisation for your instructor web site.
An advert in YELL.com (online business directory)
An advert in all other major driving school directories!
Advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Google+1.
Reduced Decal and Top box costs.
No hidden pupil charges or ‘add on’ costs
In need of sponsorship! We will sponsor you.
Unlimited leaflets delivered to you for your personal use.
Up to 4 weeks holiday per year!
No contract to sign!! If you do not like what we offer just return the top box.
Regional lesson prices to match your area.
We are now taking on franchisees from any area of the UK don’t see your town/city listed don’t worry just give us a call!
Driving school franchise pricing plan A (Instructor with own Car).
So from just £66 per week you can get all the above, This equals just under 3 hours per week driving tuition at our average driving lessons rate of £25 per hour.
Driving school franchise pricing plan B (Instructor requiring a car)
From just £180 per week for all the above, plus a new car with insurance and servicing. We will arrange one of the best deals you can get through a third party leasing company. And the choice of car is yours, you can choose from a Corsa, Yaris, Mini or Fiesta. But all cars must comply with the Andy1st terms.
Why are we so confident that we can help make you a success! Why because we have top ranking web sites in virtually every major city in the UK! We have built up a network of over 100 web sites throughout the Uk to ensure that we can supply our franchisees with work. We achieve probably the best overall search engine results of any independent driving school in the UK! Testimonials from just some of our happy franchisees.
– Jason, Andy1st Driving School Franchisee (Nottingham) “After qualifying as an ADI I did not know weather to take a franchise or not, I’m really glad I did.
Andy1st have really helped me to get on my feet, settle into a new career, and earn the money I need. Andy1st have always been on the end of the phone when I have needed them.”
– Paul, Andy1st Driving School Franchisee (Lincoln) “I realised almost straight away i had made the right choice to join Andy1st due to the friendly approach, help and knowledge. They have been superb throughout my career as a driving instructor…”
– Rebecca, Andy1st Driving School Franchisee (chesterfield) ” I was a little concerned joining a school called Andy1st especially as I was a female called Rebecca 😉 ,
But I should not have worried as they supplied me with pupils from day one! And when I had a problem with my own car they were there and ready to help”
– Richard, Andy1st Driving School Franchisee (Birmingham) “I have been with Andy1st for over 4 years now and I will be with them till I retire, I have never seen a company work so hard to keep you in work! Whether it is on the internet, paper ads, leaflet drops etc. I would just like to thank Andy and his team. It also seems like the credit crunch hit everyone apart from Andy1st as I have been working between 35 and 40 hours since I started with them.”
– Andy, Andy1st Driving School Franchisee (North Wales) ” I joined Andy1st as an ADI just teaching people to drive normal cars, but then I wanted to start to teach people to tow trailers. I explained this to Andy1st, they did no more than built a completely new web site, got high rankings in the search engines and at NO extra cost to me!
PDI Driving instructor training
Not only do Andy1st offer what we think is the best driving school franchise in the UK but we also have some of the best driving instructor trainers in the UK!
If you are a PDI that needs training to become an ADI then our trainers are there for you!
PDI’s, Just join us as a franchisee and we supply you not only with pupils, but with ALL the training you will need to become an ADI that includes part three at a reduced rate of just £30 per hour!
Just phone 0121 778 4777 and take yourself to the next level.