Driving Instruction that lets you spend less, as our driving tuition is tailored to your individual needs!
Our driving instructors cover Milton Keynes. If you would like to obtain your driving licence with as little worry and inconvenience as possible then Andy1st driving lessons Milton Keynes is the place to be. Book your driving lessons in Milton Keynes with our experienced DSA approved driving instructors with many hundreds of happy pupils under our belts.
When you book with Andy1st we will give 1oo% commitment to ensure you have the knowledge to pass your test.
Driving should be a pleasurable experience and that is what we aim to achieve as well as getting you to your goal, from learner driver to NEW DRIVER!
Areas Covered by Andy1st
Including these areas.
- Bletchley and Fenny Stratford: Brick fields, Central Bletchley, Denbigh North, Denbigh East, Denbigh West, Fenny Lock, Fenny Stratford, Granby, Mount Farm, Newton Leys, Water Eaton
- Bradwell: Bradwell, Bradwell Common, Bradwell village, Heelands, Rooksley
- Bradwell Abbey: Bradwell Abbey, Kiln Farm, Stacey Bushes, Two Mile Ash, Wymbush
- Broughton and Milton Keynes (shared parish council): Atterbury, Brook Furlong, Broughton, Fox Milne, Middleton (including Milton Keynes Village), Northfield, Oakgrove, Pineham
- Campbell Park: Fishermead, Newlands, Oldbrook, Springfield, Willen and Willen Lake, Winterhill, Woolstone
- Central Milton Keynes: Central Milton Keynes and Campbell Park
- Great Linford: Blakelands, Bolbeck Park, Conniburrow, Downs Barn, Downhead Park, Great Linford, Giffard Park, Neath Hill, Pennyland, Tongwell, Willen Park
- Kents Hill, Monkston and Brinklow: Brinklow, Kents Hill, Kingston, Monkston
- Loughton: Loughton, Loughton Lodge, Great Holm, Knowlhill (including the Bowl)
- New Bradwell
- Old Woughton: Woughton on the Green, Woughton Park, Passmore (formerly Tinkers Bridge North).
- Shenley Brook End: Emerson Valley, Furzton, Kingsmead, Shenley Brook End, Snelshall, Tattenhoe, Tattenhoe Park, Westcroft
- Shenley Church End: Crownhill, Grange Farm, Hazeley, Medbourne, Oakhill, Oxley Park, Shenley Church End, Woodhill
- Simpson: Ashland, Simpson, West Ashland
- Stantonbury: Bancroft/Bancroft Park, Blue Bridge, Bradville, Linford Wood, Oakridge Park, Stantonbury, Stantonbury Fields
- Stony Stratford: Fullers Slade, Galley Hill, Stony Stratford
- Walton: Brown’s Wood, Caldecotte, Old Farm Park, Tilbrook, Tower Gate, Walnut Tree, Walton, Walton Hall, Walton Park, Wavendon Gate.
- West Bletchley: Far Bletchley, Old Bletchley, West Bletchley, Denbigh Hall
- Wolverton and Greenleys: Greenleys, Hodge Lea, Stonebridge, Wolverton, Old Wolverton
- Woughton: Beanhill, Bleak Hall, Coffee Hall, Eaglestone, Elfield Park, Leadenhall, Netherfield, Peartree Bridge, Redmoor, Tinkers Bridge.
Please REVIEW our instructors.
As more people are setting out to own cars, the need to know driving is on the rise. Not everyone can afford a chauffeur hence relying on your own driving skills is an inevitability. There are several driving lessons Milton Keynes that focus on making a good driver out of you. These driving lessons are given by professionals who have been approved by the DVSA (formerly known as DSA). These ADIs (Approved Driving Instructors) also determine the number of lessons that are needed for you.
The driving lessons Milton Keynes are handled by both men and women. They are careful about your safety along with that of the vehicles on the road and pedestrians. Depending on the number of hours you sign up for, the price is determined. Your level of expertise determines the number of hours for which you can sign up.
For instance, if you have prior driving experience then a 20-hour long schedule will be enough to prepare you for the driving test. However, if you are a novice, then you may need longer lessons of 50 to 60 hours. Those in a rush to get their licenses can work out an arrangement accordingly with their instructors. For instance, a 30-hour long lesson could be compressed into 6 days, with each day packing in lessons worth 5 hours. The lessons are conducted on all kinds of roads, including busy intersections and crossroads so that a learner knows how to negotiate in every kind of traffic situation.
Different kinds of vehicles are available in the fleets of these driving schools Milton Keynes, including the BMW, Audi, Mercedes and Ford even. Prior to getting you out on the road, these schools will help you prepare for the theoretical examination that is conducted over the computer. The test seeks to judge your general understanding of driving and the precautions that you must take when you are on the road.
These driving schools allow you to pick your own test centres in and around Milton Keynes. Some of the popular driving test centres include Bletchley Driving Test Centre, Leighton Buzzard Driving Test Centre, Aylesbury Driving Test Centre and Cardington Driving Test Centre. The outreach of these driving schools is in most neighbourhoods in and around Milton Keynes such as Elstow, Sherington, Pineham, Gayhurst, Biddenham, Long Street and Clapham.
The pricing of the driving lessons Milton Keynes depends on the number of hours and the vehicle that you sign up for.
These driving lessons are quite important if one wants to be a responsible driver. The lessons can help you clear the practical exams by almost 14 percent more. You can book your driving lessons according to your convenience online. Most of these schools accept cash or cheque as a mode of payment. Some of them offer refunds if you are unsatisfied with the driving lessons Milton Keynes imparted to you. These schools take every care to make a good driver of you.
Book your driving lessons Milton Keynes now.
Andy1st driving schools in now offers tuition in Automatic Cars, female driving instructors and intensive driving courses! Please phone for more details 077 077 27 900
Driving school Franchise Milton Keynes
So what do you get as a Andy1st driving school franchisee.
New pupils supplied without charge!
Start-up pack and stationery.
Professionally designed web site for your area.
Search engine optimisation for your instructor web site.
An advert in YELL.com (online business directory)
An advert in all other major driving school directories!
Advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Google+1.
No hidden pupil charges or ‘add on’ costs
In need of sponsorship! We will sponsor you.
Unlimited leaflets delivered to you for your personal use.
Up to 4 weeks holiday per year!
No contract to sign!! If you do not like what we offer just return the top box.
Regional lesson prices to match your area.
We are now taking on franchisees , just give us a call!