Driving Instruction that lets you spend less, as our driving tuition is tailored to your individual needs!
Our female driving instructors cover Milton Keynes. If you would like to obtain your driving licence with as little worry and inconvenience as possible then Andy1st driving lessons Milton Keynes is the place to be. Book your driving lessons in Milton Keynes with our experienced DSA approved driving instructors with many hundreds of happy pupils under our belts.
When you book with Andy1st we will give 1oo% commitment to ensure you have the knowledge to pass your test.
Driving should be a pleasurable experience and that is what we aim to achieve as well as getting you to your goal, from learner driver to NEW DRIVER!
Areas Covered by Andy1st
Including these areas.
- Bletchley and Fenny Stratford: Brick fields, Central Bletchley, Denbigh North, Denbigh East, Denbigh West, Fenny Lock, Fenny Stratford, Granby, Mount Farm, Newton Leys, Water Eaton
- Bradwell: Bradwell, Bradwell Common, Bradwell village, Heelands, Rooksley
- Bradwell Abbey: Bradwell Abbey, Kiln Farm, Stacey Bushes, Two Mile Ash, Wymbush
- Broughton and Milton Keynes (shared parish council): Atterbury, Brook Furlong, Broughton, Fox Milne, Middleton (including Milton Keynes Village), Northfield, Oakgrove, Pineham
- Campbell Park: Fishermead, Newlands, Oldbrook, Springfield, Willen and Willen Lake, Winterhill, Woolstone
- Central Milton Keynes: Central Milton Keynes and Campbell Park
- Great Linford: Blakelands, Bolbeck Park, Conniburrow, Downs Barn, Downhead Park, Great Linford, Giffard Park, Neath Hill, Pennyland, Tongwell, Willen Park
- Kents Hill, Monkston and Brinklow: Brinklow, Kents Hill, Kingston, Monkston
- Loughton: Loughton, Loughton Lodge, Great Holm, Knowlhill (including the Bowl)
- New Bradwell
- Old Woughton: Woughton on the Green, Woughton Park, Passmore (formerly Tinkers Bridge North).
- Shenley Brook End: Emerson Valley, Furzton, Kingsmead, Shenley Brook End, Snelshall, Tattenhoe, Tattenhoe Park, Westcroft
- Shenley Church End: Crownhill, Grange Farm, Hazeley, Medbourne, Oakhill, Oxley Park, Shenley Church End, Woodhill
- Simpson: Ashland, Simpson, West Ashland
- Stantonbury: Bancroft/Bancroft Park, Blue Bridge, Bradville, Linford Wood, Oakridge Park, Stantonbury, Stantonbury Fields
- Stony Stratford: Fullers Slade, Galley Hill, Stony Stratford
- Walton: Brown’s Wood, Caldecotte, Old Farm Park, Tilbrook, Tower Gate, Walnut Tree, Walton, Walton Hall, Walton Park, Wavendon Gate.
- West Bletchley: Far Bletchley, Old Bletchley, West Bletchley, Denbigh Hall
- Wolverton and Greenleys: Greenleys, Hodge Lea, Stonebridge, Wolverton, Old Wolverton
- Woughton: Beanhill, Bleak Hall, Coffee Hall, Eaglestone, Elfield Park, Leadenhall, Netherfield, Peartree Bridge, Redmoor, Tinkers Bridge.
Please REVIEW our instructors.
Driving in the UK to be a competent driver has historically been a mainly male and the a lot of instructors in the United Kingdom are male with less than 20 percent female driving instructors Milton Keynes. Even though now, more and more females are really tackling this male dominated field and are training to be competent driving instructors.
To learn to drive is a rite of passage for the teenagers of UK and many will actually apply for their provisional license immediately they are eligible. As the majority of the new learner drivers may likely be teenagers or even in the early twenties, there’re as well many people who always do not choose to drive until they’re older and it’s this group normally, of both men and also women who may choose to go for a female driving instructor in Milton Keynes.
Selecting the proper driving school as well as the right teacher is a vital consideration before you sit behind a wheel. You have to make sure you learn to drive in the safe and most efficient manner, you have to feel relaxed and comfortable with the person who’s teaching you. Being able to effectively communicate with your driving instructor can further enhance how well you’re able to pick things up and also react to skills you’re learning.
Various instructors will really have different styles of teaching and in the same manner, individual pupils will also have different styles of learning and getting the appropriate match could also mean the difference between a fail and a pass for your first driving test.
Right now, male driving instructors may likely be typecast based on outdated stereotypes and because of this, some people actually think that female driving instructors will normally help them feel at ease the more and will also be equipped to handle nervous or even older pupils well. Female instructors may as well be perceived to be calmer generally, relaxed the more behind the wheel as well as better equipped to handle vulnerable pupils who don’t think getting behind the wheel will naturally come to them.
Either stereotypes or not, certain people will choose to be taught driving by a female driving instructors Milton Keynes and right now there is a growing need for more women to obtain their qualification for driving and a lot of top driving schools who’re aware of this and will give both male and also female instructors for male as well as female pupils.
Check if your school offers you unique courses for first-timers, seniors, teen-drivers and drivers with disabilities. Usually, teen-drivers need special training approach that’s different from training for seniors. If you’re a citizen who’s handicapped, your driving car for the training might require special equipment and female driving instructors Milton Keynes competence in training of that category of students.
If your family has a powerful cultural ties with your personal back country, then it might be vital for you to ask for a female instructor for the training. Ensure that the driving school you choose addresses your needs.
Female driving instructors Milton Keynes offer some of the highly competitive driving lessons rates in Milton Keynes and have highly qualified female driving instructors.
Book your driving lessons with our female driving instructors Milton Keynes now.
Andy1st driving schools in now offers tuition in Automatic Cars, female instructors and intensive driving courses! Please phone for more details 077 077 27 900
Driving school Franchise Milton Keynes
So what do you get as a Andy1st driving school franchisee.
New pupils supplied without charge!
Start-up pack and stationery.
Professionally designed web site for your area.
Search engine optimisation for your instructor web site.
An advert in YELL.com (online business directory)
An advert in all other major driving school directories!
Advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Google+1.
No hidden pupil charges or ‘add on’ costs
In need of sponsorship! We will sponsor you.
Unlimited leaflets delivered to you for your personal use.
Up to 4 weeks holiday per year!
No contract to sign!! If you do not like what we offer just return the top box.
Regional lesson prices to match your area.
We are now taking on franchisees , just give us a call!