Driving Instruction that lets you spend less, as our driving tuition is tailored to your individual needs!
Our driving instructors cover Milton Keynes. If you would like to obtain your driving licence with as little worry and inconvenience as possible then Andy1st intensive driving courses Milton Keynes is the place to be. Book your driving lessons in Milton Keynes with our experienced DSA approved driving instructors with many hundreds of happy pupils under our belts.
When you book with Andy1st we will give 1oo% commitment to ensure you have the knowledge to pass your test.
Driving should be a pleasurable experience and that is what we aim to achieve as well as getting you to your goal, from learner driver to NEW DRIVER!
Areas Covered by Andy1st
Including these areas.
- Bletchley and Fenny Stratford: Brick fields, Central Bletchley, Denbigh North, Denbigh East, Denbigh West, Fenny Lock, Fenny Stratford, Granby, Mount Farm, Newton Leys, Water Eaton
- Bradwell: Bradwell, Bradwell Common, Bradwell village, Heelands, Rooksley
- Bradwell Abbey: Bradwell Abbey, Kiln Farm, Stacey Bushes, Two Mile Ash, Wymbush
- Broughton and Milton Keynes (shared parish council): Atterbury, Brook Furlong, Broughton, Fox Milne, Middleton (including Milton Keynes Village), Northfield, Oakgrove, Pineham
- Campbell Park: Fishermead, Newlands, Oldbrook, Springfield, Willen and Willen Lake, Winterhill, Woolstone
- Central Milton Keynes: Central Milton Keynes and Campbell Park
- Great Linford: Blakelands, Bolbeck Park, Conniburrow, Downs Barn, Downhead Park, Great Linford, Giffard Park, Neath Hill, Pennyland, Tongwell, Willen Park
- Kents Hill, Monkston and Brinklow: Brinklow, Kents Hill, Kingston, Monkston
- Loughton: Loughton, Loughton Lodge, Great Holm, Knowlhill (including the Bowl)
- New Bradwell
- Old Woughton: Woughton on the Green, Woughton Park, Passmore (formerly Tinkers Bridge North).
- Shenley Brook End: Emerson Valley, Furzton, Kingsmead, Shenley Brook End, Snelshall, Tattenhoe, Tattenhoe Park, Westcroft
- Shenley Church End: Crownhill, Grange Farm, Hazeley, Medbourne, Oakhill, Oxley Park, Shenley Church End, Woodhill
- Simpson: Ashland, Simpson, West Ashland
- Stantonbury: Bancroft/Bancroft Park, Blue Bridge, Bradville, Linford Wood, Oakridge Park, Stantonbury, Stantonbury Fields
- Stony Stratford: Fullers Slade, Galley Hill, Stony Stratford
- Walton: Brown’s Wood, Caldecotte, Old Farm Park, Tilbrook, Tower Gate, Walnut Tree, Walton, Walton Hall, Walton Park, Wavendon Gate.
- West Bletchley: Far Bletchley, Old Bletchley, West Bletchley, Denbigh Hall
- Wolverton and Greenleys: Greenleys, Hodge Lea, Stonebridge, Wolverton, Old Wolverton
- Woughton: Beanhill, Bleak Hall, Coffee Hall, Eaglestone, Elfield Park, Leadenhall, Netherfield, Peartree Bridge, Redmoor, Tinkers Bridge.
Please REVIEW our instructors.
Book your intensive driving courses Milton Keynes now.
You have to perform some functions for you to live well in society. Some could be as simple as walking while others are as complex as learning how to use emerging technologies. Your ability to perform these functions may vary depending on your motivations and physical characteristics. However, learning certain things such as driving is absolutely critical for those who are physically capable of driving. Unfortunately, the time it takes to learn how to drive may coincide with a number of activities you are currently pursuing. In fact, you may have to learn how to drive quickly and effectively so that you can go on with these activities. It means that you may require intensive driving courses Milton Keynes. However, finding a professional who can teach you all you need to know is a daunting task. Here is what you should know.
Structured course that includes everything you need to know
The problem with intense environments is some things get lost in the chaos that ensues as time flies and the pressure to complete a task increases. The only way to turn this chaos into order is to have a structured format where each aspect of driving falls into so that you do not lose out on anything. For example, your lessons should start with the theory even though the temptation is to jump straight into the practical sessions. The time-schedule should also follow a definite pattern e.g. 5 to 6 hours each day of the week meaning that you could learn how to drive in as little as 8 days. Eight days, learning for 5 to 6 hours each day, are enough to cover 40 lessons that are necessary for anyone to learn how to drive.
Flexibility that goes with your schedule
Your intensive driving courses Milton Keynes should reflect your schedule and vice versa. That means an option for another schedule other than 5 to 6 hours each day for 8 days should exist. This option should be weekly preferably or bi-weekly if weekly is not possible. It will still be intense because you would have to learn a lot within each lesson without skipping anything. Fortunately, this kind of schedule also allows you to take part in your daily activities. For instance, you can still go to work and school while learning how to drive. Consequently, you can finish school and drive yourself to work, a party, or an interview. You can also get to work conveniently without the hassle of public transport if you are working.
Where should you go for all of these and more?
You should choose a firm that pursues a professional approach in whatever it does. You should not have someone yelling at your because you made a slight mistake or an instructor who never shows up for the driving lesson. Work with us and you will not regret it. The experience will be awesome, the skills you gain will be invaluable, and the knowledge you receive will remain with you forever. It is time for you to embrace a new world where driving is not simply an experience, but it is an art form as well. Contact us today for all your needs in intense driving courses Milton Keynes.
Book your intensive driving courses Milton Keynes now.
Driving school Franchise Milton Keynes
So what do you get as a Andy1st driving school franchisee.
New pupils supplied without charge!
Start-up pack and stationery.
Professionally designed web site for your area.
Search engine optimisation for your instructor web site.
An advert in YELL.com (online business directory)
An advert in all other major driving school directories!
Advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Google+1.
No hidden pupil charges or ‘add on’ costs
In need of sponsorship! We will sponsor you.
Unlimited leaflets delivered to you for your personal use.
Up to 4 weeks holiday per year!
No contract to sign!! If you do not like what we offer just return the top box.
Regional lesson prices to match your area.
We are now taking on franchisees , just give us a call!